Tracking Dawn - Weekly Images March 6 to 12:
To see other weeks.
- Forecast: Sunny. High 10șC. P.O.P. 0%.
Actual: Sunny. High 10șC.
- Forecast: Becoming cloudy with sunny periods. Chance of a
shower. High 16șC., P.O.P. 20%.Winds SW to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Mix of sunny and cloudy periods. High 12.5șC.
- Forecast: Sunny. High 19șC., P.O.P. 0%.
Actual: Hazey sun. High 21șC.
- Forecast: Chance of a.m. showers, periods of rain developing
midday with chance of thunderstorms. Scattered
flurries in the evening. High 14șC., P.O.P. 100%.
Winds SW to N 15 to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Partly sunny a.m., overcast/cloudy with showers p.m.
High 20.5șC at 2 p.m., -.5 at 8 p.m. Windy.
- Forecast: Chance of flurries a.m., partial clearing p.m.
High 0șC., P.O.P. 30%.Winds N to 25 km/hr.
Actual: Cloudy, with periods of snow/freezing drizzle.
High -4șC. Breezy.
- Forecast: Sunny first then increasing cloud with a chance of
light snow in the evening. High 1șC., P.O.P. 50%.
Winds NE to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Light snow a.m. and evening, overcast p.m. High 1șC.
- Forecast: Snow (5 cm.) ending early a.m., then sunny p.m.
High 1șC., P.O.P. 70%. Winds N to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Cloudy a.m. with drifting snow, mainly sunny p.m.
High 2șC. Windy.
Note: Forecasts are from Environment Canada's Website - 8 pm edition. Forecast winds are given only if over 10 km/hr.