Tracking Dawn - Weekly Images May 29 to June 4:
To see other weeks.
- Forecast: Mix of sun and cloud. High 18șC.,
P.O.P. 10%. UV index 7.3
Actual: Mainly sunny. High 18.5șC.
- Forecast: Eaarly a.m. fog then mix of sun and cloud.
High 22șC. P.O.P. 0%. UV index 7.9.
Winds S 15 to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Sun early, then mix then overcast.
High 21șC. Breezy.
- Forecast: Sunny with cloudy periods, a few
showers and a risk of thunderstorm.
High 24șC. P.O.P. 60%. UV index 5.8.
Winds SW 20 to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Cloudy a.m., partly sunny p.m.
High 24șC. Breezy.
- Forecast: Mix of sun and cloud with chance of p.m. showers.
High 22șC., P.O.P. 30%. UV index 8.6.
Actual: Mix of sun and cloud. High 22șC.
- Forecast: Mainly cloudy with scattered showers
and thunderstorms. High 25șC., P.O.P. 60%.
UV index 5.3. Winds W to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Early rain then mostly cloudy. High 23.5șC.
- Forecast: Sunny with cloudy periods. High 20șC.,
P.O.P. 0%. UV index 8.4.
Actual: Mainly sunny. High 19.5șC.
- Forecast: Clouding
over midday with scattered showers.
High 18șC., P.O.P. 40%. UV index 7.9.
Actual: Overcast a.m., mainly cloudy p.m. High 20șC.
Note: Forecasts are from Environment Canada's Website - 8 pm edition. Forecast winds are given only if over 10 km/hr.