Tracking Dawn - Weekly Images June 12 to 18:
To see other weeks.
- Forecast: Mix of sun and cloud. High 22șC.,
P.O.P. 0%. UV index 8.3.
Actual: Fog a.m., then cloudy. High 16.5șC.
- Forecast: Cloudy with scattered showers. Risk of a.m.
thunderstorms, clearing late p.m.
High 22șC. P.O.P. 60%. UV index 4.6.
Winds NE to 20 km/hr.
Actual: Fog, cloud, rain, thunderstorms. High 16șC.
- Forecast: Cloudy with sunny periods. Showers and
thunderstorms at night. High 27șC. P.O.P. 40%.
UV index 6.9. Winds SW 20 to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Fog and rain a.m., hazy sun and cloud p.m.,
thunderstorm evening. High 24.5șC. Breezy.
- Forecast: Showers and scattered thunderstorms ending p.m.,
then clearing. High 23șC., P.O.P. 80%.
UV index 5.4. Winds SW 20 to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Fog a.m., mainly cloudy with showers. High 25.5șC.
Very windy p.m.
- Forecast: Mix of sun and cloud with scattered showers and
thunderstorms late p.m. High 27șC., P.O.P. 40%.
UV index 8.9. Winds SW to 50 km/hr.
Actual: Sunny a.m., partly sunny p.m..
High 28.5șC. Very windy.
- Forecast: Becoming sunny by midday.
High 24șC., P.O.P. 20%. UV index 8.6.
Actual: Mainly cloudy a.m., partly sunny p.m.
High 21.5șC. Breezy p.m.
- Forecast: Cloudy with chance of rain. High 19șC.,
P.O.P. 30%. UV index 5.3
Actual: Rain a.m. and early afternoon, then gradual clearing.
Note: Forecasts are from Environment Canada's Website - 8 pm edition. Forecast winds are given only if over 10 km/hr.