Tracking Dawn - Weekly Images January 31 to February 6:
To see other weeks.
Jan. 31 -
Forecast: Mix of sun and cloud with a chance of flurries.
High 0șC., P.O.P. 30%.Winds W to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Overcast, light snow a.m., flurries p.m.
High -1.5șC. Breezy.
- Forecast: Mix of sun and cloud with a chance of flurries.
High -3șC., P.O.P. 30%. Winds NW to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Mainly sunny a.m., cloudy with flurries p.m.
High -3șC. Windy, blowing snow.
- Forecast: Mix of sun and cloud with scattered a.m. flurries.
High -5șC., P.O.P. 60%. Winds NW to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Sunny a.m., cloudy p.m. High -6șC. Breezy.
- Forecast: Snow ending late a.m., then clear. High -2șC.,
P.O.P. 100%. Winds NE to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Light snow a.m., fog p.m. High -1.5șC. Breezy.
- Forecast: Cloudy with chance of flurries a.m., sunny p.m.
High -4șC., P.O.P. 30%. Winds N to 25 km/hr.
Actual: Cloudy a.m., mainly sunny p.m. High -6șC.
A bit of breeze.
- Forecast: Cloudy with sunny periods, scattered flurries developing
in the afternoon. High -1șC., P.O.P. 60%.
Winds W to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Cloudy with brief sunny bits midday; Drifting snow and
p.m. flurries. High -1.5șC. Windy.
- Forecast: Scattered flurries ending in a.m., then sunny with cloudy
periods. High 0șC., P.O.P. 60%.
Actual: Sunny. High -2șC. Breezy.
Note: Forecasts are from Environment Canada's Website - 8 pm edition. Forecast winds are given only if over 10 km/hr.