Tracking Dawn - Weekly Images February 21 to 27:
To see other weeks.
- Forecast: Mix of sun and cloud. High 0șC., P.O.P. 0%.
Winds W to 20 km/hr.
Actual: Cloudy early a.m., then mainly sunny. High 3.5șC.
- Forecast: Fog patches a.m., then mainly cloudy with a
chance of showers. High 5șC. P.O.P. 30%
Winds SW to 25 km/hr.
Actual: Mainly cloudy. High 9șC.
Feb. 23 - Forecast: Fog patches a.m., then cloudy with scattered
showers. High 10șC., P.O.P. 60%.
Winds SW to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Cloudy, late afternoon rain. High 9șC.
- Forecast: Overcast with periods of rain starting at noon.
High 9șC., P.O.P. 100%.
Actual: Fog all day, evening rain. High 10șC.
- Forecast: Rain ending and fog lifting a.m., then cloudy with
sunny periods. High 10șC., P.O.P. 70%.
Actual: Fog all day. High 6șC.
- Forecast: Fog a.m., then cloudy with sunny periods.
Showers developing in the evening.
High 12șC., P.O.P. 60%. Winds S to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Fog, brief bits of sun p.m. High 10.5șC. Breezy.
- Forecast: Cloudy with showers. High 9șC., P.O.P. 70%.
Winds SW to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Overcast, with light rain midday. High 14.5șC.
Note: Forecasts are from Environment Canada's Website - 8 pm edition. Forecast winds are given only if over 10 km/hr.