Tracking Dawn - Weekly Images February 14 to 20:
To see other weeks.
- VALENTINE'S DAY - Forecast: Periods of snow, 5-10 cm.
ending p.m., then mainly cloudy. High -6șC.,
P.O.P. 90%. Winds N to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Snow a.m., cloudy p.m. High -4șC. Breezy.
- Forecast: Sunny first, then increasing cloud with a chance of
snow. High -1șC. P.O.P. 30%. Winds SW to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Mix of sun and cloud. High -1șC. Some breeze.
- Forecast: Mix of snow and rain a.m., then partial clearing.
Temp. dropping to -4șC. over the day, P.O.P. 70%.
Winds NW 30 km/hr., gusts to 50.
Actual: Freezing rain and light snow a.m., variable cloud and
drifting snow p.m. High 1.5șC. Windy.
- Forecast: Sunny, increasing cloud in the evening.
High -6șC., P.O.P. 0%.
Actual: Sunny, some evening cloud. High -4.5șC.
- Forecast: Snow to 15cm. STORM WARNING.
High -1șC., P.O.P. 100%. Winds E to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Overcast a.m., light snow p.m., no storm.
High -3.5șC. Some breeze.
- Forecast: Mix of sun and cloud. High -1șC., P.O.P. 20%.
Winds N to 30 km/hr.
Actual: Cloudy early a.m., then sunny. High -2șC.
- Forecast: Mix of sun and cloud. High 1șC., P.O.P. 20%.
Winds W to 40 km/hr.
Actual: Light snow a.m., mainly cloudy with drifting
snow p.m. High -.5șC. Windy.
Note: Forecasts are from Environment Canada's Website - 8 pm edition. Forecast winds are given only if over 10 km/hr.